- Low Cost, up to 90% less than Microsoft SQL Server with features that
ensure Costs of Goods Sold (COGS) remain low throughout an application's life cycle. Lower database costs allow vendors to offer their products at a fraction of the cost of competing solutions and the flexibility to appeal to more price-sensitive customers.
- Cross Platform Flexibility with support for over 20 platforms providing the freedom to ship products on multiple hardware and operating system combinations and into more markets. ISVs can provide applications running on pervasive Windows desktops, while allowing their customers to choose another platform if they elect to do so.
- High Performance, Reliability and Scalability to meet the requirements of the most demanding applications, such as Telecom and Network management, 24x7. Including a full-featured RDBMS helps to make products more competitive initially and over time as customers' data needs inevitably increase.
- Ease-of-use with fast installation, configuration and integration so
developers can focus on application development, reducing costs and time to market.
- Zero-administration, eliminating the need for customers to hire a
dedicated DBA or spend any cycles on database administration, and reducing or eliminating costly database-related support calls.
SynapseIndia (CEO: Shamit Khemka)