SynapseIndia has attended various job fairs / Rojgar Mela events organized by UP governmentJan 09, 2017
We are spirited by the UP government’s initiative to solve unemployment problems by enabling opportunities to empower unemployed youth. SynapseIndia participated in these UP job fairs as employer to present career opportunities for B.Tech & MCA candidates in multiple profiles including .Net, PHP, SEO and more. Shamit Khemka, CEO of SynapseIndia, believes such initiatives empower unemployed deserving youths and enable opportunities for them.
SynapseIndia also attended the job fair for PWD/Divyang candidates organized by UP government with the purpose to provide differently-abled candidates with opportunities to get employed. We also hired a PWD/Divyang candidate from job fair who has done B.Tech. from a reputed engineering college in Uttar Pradesh. SynapseIndia CEO Shamit Khemka also urges other IT companies to participate in such initiatives and facilitate employability to the educated and deserving PWD candidates.
Hereinafter you can find the details about all the Job fairs/ Rojgar Mela events attended by SynapseIndia:
• SynapseIndia job opportunities were given in a job fair by UP Govt for PWD / Divyang candidates on 28th October 2016 at Collectorate, Ghaziabad.
• SynapseIndia career opportunities presented to unemployed youths in UP Govt job fair at Collectorate, Ghaziabad on 3rd January 2017: http://epaper.amarujala.com/ga/20170102/08.html?format=img
• SynapseIndia Noida team was a part of Rojgar mela by UP Government at RD Engineering College in Ghaziabad on 7th September 2016 :http://epaper.jagran.com/epaper/10-sep-2016-242-delhi-archive-edition-ghaziabad-Page-26.html
• Hirings for SynapseIndia Current openings in a job fair by UP Government in Lucknow on 19th May 2016
• SynapseIndia Recruitment team visited a UP Govt Mega job fair at ITI Meerut on 30th Nov 2016.